Definition of desert rat
1. One of various mouselike rodents species inhabiting deserts:
1. A gerbil (Gerbillinae) of the deserts of Africa and Asia
2. A kangaroo rat (Dipodomys) from North America
3. A Natal multimammate mouse (Mastomys natalensis) from Africa
4. A jerboa, including species such as Jaculus orientalis and the lesser Egyptian jerboa, Jaculus jaculus, which inhabit the desert regions of North Africa.
2. A British or Australian soldier who served in North Africa with the British 7th Armoured Division in 1941-42.
© Wordnet 3.1 & Wiktionary - Combined dictionary for best results.
English - Turkish - desert ratçöl faresi
Popular terms#tenure #predicament #self determination #metrics #aviation #laurel #aliquot #loon #bacchanalian #retired