consideration in Dutch
Expressionsnoun: a considerate and thoughtful act
noun: kind and considerate regard for others Example:He showed no consideration for her feelings.
noun: the process of giving careful thought to something
noun: a discussion of a topic (as in a meeting) Example:Consideration of the traffic problem took more than an hour.
noun: a fee charged in advance to retain the services of someone
noun: information that should be kept in mind when making a decision Example:Another consideration is the time it would t
Synonyms for consideration1. deliberation: reflection, forethought, contemplation, speculation, study, grounds, considering
2. attention: notice, regard, note, thought, mind, heed, advisement
3. thoughtfulness: compassion, respect, tact, courtesy, concern, regard, solicitude
4. point: notion, interest, issue, concept, view, factor, cause
5. compensation: commission, salary, wage, fee, recompense, payment, remuneration
6. importance: value, consequence, interest, moment, significance, weight