Opposition in Korean
Expressionsnoun: a body of people united in opposing something
noun: a political party opposed to the party in power and prepared to replace it if elected Example:Her Majesty's loyal opposition.
noun: a contestant that you are matched against
noun: a direction opposite to another
noun: the relation between opposed entities
noun: the action of opposing something that you disapprove or disagree with Example:Despite opposition from the newspapers he went ahead.
Synonyms for Opposition1. hate: antagonism, counteraction, meeting, hostility, buffeting, resistance
2. conflict: hostility, opposing, resisting, clash, strife, combat
3. enemy: rivalry, adversary, disputant, antagonist, opponent, competition, foe
4. antithesis: contrast, offset
5. disagreement: objection, contrariety, discord, difference, distaste, incompatibility, disfavour
6. restraint: constraint, restriction, hindrance, tyranny