order in Chinese
(动) 命令; 定购; 指挥; 叫; 下命令, 指挥; 点菜; 定购
order in Chinese
(動) 命令; 定購; 指揮; 叫; 下命令, 指揮; 點菜; 定購
Furthermore, the hotels, hostels and apartments were very cheap in Spain, and we have worked during the course to save in order to be able to spend the holiday together.
Anne and I sat and decided to order, first, a couple of jars of “sangría”, a drink that people had recommended to us.
So Anne and I didn’t wait any more and we ordered a paella for two.
For example, one day in the north of Spain we ordered a tapa of a thing called “callos”…I don’t know how to explain what it is, but it’s a kind of pig’s meat that I didn’t like at all, because it was a bit…viscose.
We were heading for the Rialto Bridge in order to celebrate Claudia's graduation (in Law), and he took us to lunch in a restaurant where a friend of him works.
I remember that, after about two of weeks, I received the movies from Cannes Festival in order to write reviews about them.
The sun spilling in from the window shines behind her head and darkens the shadows on her face. I can tell she hasn’t slept. She defied the only orders she had to obey and ended up killing a man, maybe two.
A stay of execution was ordered at the eleventh hour.
Are you ready to order?
Confirm the order.
1. sequence: progression, consecution, succession, procession, disposal, line, distribution
2. command: canon, direction, injunction, instruction, law, mandate, prescription
3. pattern: arrangement, regulation, harmony, management, method, distribution
4. arrangement: placement, array, ordering, disposition, ranging, trimming, grouping
5. kind: class, family, genus, sort, tribe
6. class: degree, classification, grade, station, rank, position, hierarchy