Definition of brown
2. One of the colour balls used in snooker, with a value of 4 points.
4. A person of Middle Eastern, Latino or South Asian descent; a brown-skinned person; someone of mulatto or biracial appearance
5. Having a brown colour.
8. To become brown.
Fry the onions until they brown.
9. To cook something until it becomes brown.
Brown the onions in a large frying pan.
10. To tan.
11. To make brown or dusky.
12. To give a bright brown colour to, as to gun barrels, by forming a thin coating of oxide on their surface.
13. To turn progressively more Middle Eastern, Hispanic or Latino, in the context of the population of a geographic region.
The browning of America
© Wordnet 3.1 & Wiktionary - Combined dictionary for best results.
Here are some designs in brown.
Here is a design in brown.
Here are several designs in brown.
Here are some examples in brown.
Do you have any other models in brown?
Do you want the model in brown?
I would like a brown suit.
He resembled his father in a striking way, though he had his mother’s brown eyes.
Here are two styles in brown
Is the salesperson showing him the pair of brown shoes?