frame in Hindi
v. चौखटा लगाना, ढांचा खड़ा करना, ढांचा करना, मढ़ना, निर्माण करना
A third of the way from the front of the frame, stood a high mast, to which was attached a huge brigantine sail.
Bob carried Tiny Tim on his shoulders. Alas! Poor Tiny Tim! He had a little crutch, and an iron frame to support his legs!
My small thin frame was amusing to some, but I always managed to get the job done.
"Always glad to have a rest, Mr. Gray," answered the frame-maker, who was still gasping for breath.
"There will be no difficulty, sir," said the genial frame-maker, beginning, with the aid of his assistant, to unhook the picture from the long brass chains by which it was suspended.
And last, he caught sight of an old butterfly-snare that hung on the window frame.
He seemed to recognize his own brushwork, and the frame was his own design.
I shall certainly drop in and look at the frame--though I don't go in much at present for religious art--but to-day I only want a picture carried to the top of the house for me.
I have just got a beauty of a frame, sir.
It presents the view of an arch in a garden that frames the dome of St. Peter's Basilica.
1. structural case: case, enclosure, span, support
2. chassis: scaffold, skeleton, framework, fabric, support, structure, cadre
3. exposure: take, scan, setting, image, outline
4. put together: build, contrive, erect, conceive, devise, sketch, draw up
5. enclose: confine, encircle, outline, limit, set off, mount, border
6. fake the evidence against: set up