grace in Vietnamese
v. vinh dự, làm vẻ vang, làm đẹp thêm
By the grace of Caesar I had been saved from a quick death.
As we went on board the French vessel, God graced me by getting rid of my accomplice.
For a few moments, he regarded the child who was lying there in a position full of grace and ease.
She came forward coquettishly to the front of the stage and curtsied to the audience with infinite grace.
While Caesar never made me a wife I was someone who had graced his life through two of these three marriages.
"Her Grace told me to wait for an answer," he murmured.
"Tell her Grace that I am coming in," he said, coldly.
a type that was to combine something of the real culture of the scholar with all the grace and distinction and perfect manner of a citizen of the world.
and the infinite grace of that wonderful youth that seemed never to leave him, were in themselves a sufficient answer to the calumnies, for so they termed them, that were circulated about him.
And it is all his, his only, Prince Charming, my wonderful lover, my god of graces.
1. kindness: kindliness, benignity, good will, love, favour, condescension
2. elegance: polish, refinement, gracefulness, attractiveness, beauty, charm, comeliness
3. mercy: clemency, forgiveness, leniency, lenity, pardon
4. holiness: piety, sanctity, devoutness, devotion, love
5. invocation: blessing, benediction, petition, thanksgiving
6. beautify: adorn, decorate, embellish, enhance, ornament, crown, deck